Brian Zinchuk is editor and owner of Pipeline Online
Former coal miner Murray Henderson asked Premier Scott Moe about coal and electric vehicles. Photo by Spencer ZinchukFor roughly 2.5 hours, Premier Scott Moe, assisted by MLAs Darryl Harrison (Cannington) and Steven Bonk (Moosomin) took questions from the floor at a town hall meeting in Arcola. The session continued until they basically ran out of questions.
Asked by Dave Sanders about how much the federal government is contributing to upgrading Saskatchewan’s power generation, Premier Moe explained the position federal policies have put us in. He touched on coal and natural gas, going back to the Harper administration, and the current Trudeau administration. Murray Henderson, a former coal miner, asked about coal as well as electric vehicles.
Here’s that portion of the town hall, unedited.
- 9002 Pipeline Online 30 sec EBEX9002 Pipeline Online 30 sec EBEX
- 0056 OSY Rentals Hockey Draft 20230056 OSY Rentals Hockey Draft 2023
- 0055 Smart Power Be Smart with your Power office0055 Smart Power Be Smart with your Power office
- 0015 Latus Viro0015 Latus Viro
- 0054 SIMSA Energy Forum0054 SIMSA Energy Forum
- 0053 Kingston Midstream Westspur Alameda0053 Kingston Midstream Westspur Alameda
- 0052 Predator Inspections0052 Predator Inspections
- 0051 JML Hiring Pumpjack assembly0051 JML Hiring Pumpjack assembly
- 0049 Scotsburn Dental soft guitar0049 Scotsburn Dental soft guitar
- 0046 City of Estevan This is Estevan0046 City of Estevan This is Estevan
- 0043 ALX ten sizes0043 ALX ten sizes
- 0039 Summit ESP Saskatchewan lower third0039 Summit ESP Saskatchewan lower third
- 0041 DEEP Since 2018 now we are going to build0041 DEEP Since 2018 now we are going to build
- 0032 IWS Summer hiring rock trailer music
- 0022 Grimes winter hiring
- 0021 OSY Rentals S8 Promo
- 0018 IWS Hiring Royal Summer
- 0013 Panther Drilling PO ad 03 top drive rigs
- 0006 JK Junior
- 0004 Royal Helium PO Ad 02