Brian Zinchuk is editor and owner of Pipeline Online
Former coal miner Murray Henderson asked Premier Scott Moe about coal and electric vehicles. Photo by Spencer ZinchukFor roughly 2.5 hours, Premier Scott Moe, assisted by MLAs Darryl Harrison (Cannington) and Steven Bonk (Moosomin) took questions from the floor at a town hall meeting in Arcola. The session continued until they basically ran out of questions.
Asked by Dave Sanders about how much the federal government is contributing to upgrading Saskatchewan’s power generation, Premier Moe explained the position federal policies have put us in. He touched on coal and natural gas, going back to the Harper administration, and the current Trudeau administration. Murray Henderson, a former coal miner, asked about coal as well as electric vehicles.
Here’s that portion of the town hall, unedited.
- 0029 Latus Viro updated Latus phone
- 0031 Lloydminster_Heavy_Oil_Show_20220031 Lloydminster_Heavy_Oil_Show_2022
- 0027 TED_NA Helium 2021_30
- 0028 SIMSA_Energy_Forum_2022
- 0025 Kendalls
- 0026 Buffalo Potash Quinton Salt
- 0023 LC Trucking tractor picker hiring mix
- 0022 Grimes winter hiring
- 0021 OSY Rentals S8 Promo
- 0019 Jerry Mainil Ltd hiring dugout
- 0018 IWS Hiring Royal Summer
- 0014 Buffalo Potash What if PO
- 0015 Latus Viro PO Ad 01
- 0013 Panther Drilling PO ad 03 top drive rigs
- 0006 JK Junior
- 0004 Royal Helium PO Ad 02