Brian Zinchuk is editor and owner of Pipeline Online
Dr. Ben Rostron of Prairie Lithium was one of the presenters at the Saskatchewan Geologic Survey Open House in Saskatoon on Nov. 29. In his presentation, he went into great detail into the concentration and flow rates Prairie Lithium has seen in its testing of the Duperow formation in southeast Saskatchewan. This is the same formation that is referred to as the Leduc formation in Alberta.
The presentation outlines how different members of the Duperow formation have difference concentrations, and its significance. It also shows that results were consistent from two wells 20 kilometres apart.
Watch for continuation of this series in the coming days.
- 0041 DEEP Since 2018 now we are going to build0041 DEEP Since 2018 now we are going to build
- 0040 Southeast College safety tickets0040 Southeast College safety tickets
- 0036 Prairie Lithium - Chad Glemser 30 Sec
- 0033 Buffalo Potash Jared Small Footprint
- 0032 IWS Summer hiring rock trailer music
- 0029 Latus Viro updated Latus phone
- 0025 Kendalls
- 0026 Buffalo Potash Quinton Salt
- 0023 LC Trucking tractor picker hiring mix
- 0022 Grimes winter hiring
- 0021 OSY Rentals S8 Promo
- 0019 Jerry Mainil Ltd hiring dugout
- 0018 IWS Hiring Royal Summer
- 0014 Buffalo Potash What if PO
- 0013 Panther Drilling PO ad 03 top drive rigs
- 0006 JK Junior
- 0004 Royal Helium PO Ad 02