Saskatchewan business commentator and chair of Martin Charlton Communications. Martin is a veteran of the Saskatchewan business and media scene for almost five decades. He has seen and covered more stories than anyone in this market. For more content go to MyNewsroom.ca.
Here’s a great podcast by Paul Martin about changes in attitude in Saskatchewan. He talks about how AECL considered building nuclear power in Saskatchewan, and how our opinion of ourselves hit a low point. He goes on to explain how that has since change.
“Once we have shed the mantle that government is the answer to all our problems, and the private sector stepped up and realized, ‘No, I make stuff happen,’ the economy has grown dramatically,” Martin said. You want to hear the rest.
This podcast was originally posted Aug. 4.
- 0029 Latus Viro updated Latus phone
- 0031 Lloydminster_Heavy_Oil_Show_20220031 Lloydminster_Heavy_Oil_Show_2022
- 0027 TED_NA Helium 2021_30
- 0028 SIMSA_Energy_Forum_2022
- 0025 Kendalls
- 0026 Buffalo Potash Quinton Salt
- 0023 LC Trucking tractor picker hiring mix
- 0022 Grimes winter hiring
- 0021 OSY Rentals S8 Promo
- 0019 Jerry Mainil Ltd hiring dugout
- 0018 IWS Hiring Royal Summer
- 0014 Buffalo Potash What if PO
- 0015 Latus Viro PO Ad 01
- 0013 Panther Drilling PO ad 03 top drive rigs
- 0006 JK Junior
- 0004 Royal Helium PO Ad 02