Quick Dick McDick worked 19 years in the oilpatch before returning to Tuffnell to work on the farm and spout Saskatchewan wisdom
First Quick Dick McDick takes on finance minister and governor general travel, offering the use of Morty and some bologna sandwiches. Then he gets into the Trudeau government’s move on banning handguns.
At 7:20 Quick Dick picks up on a story and column run by Pipeline Online talking about how SaskPower will be building a powerline to North Dakota to backfill our power supply with coal-fired, carbon-tax-free power while we shut down our own coal-fired power plants.
He decides to beat his head against the wall while everybody figures out why we’re going broke as a country, as a result.
In sports, there’s a report of some broken ribs while playing ball.
- 9002 Pipeline Online 30 sec EBEX9002 Pipeline Online 30 sec EBEX
- 0056 OSY Rentals Hockey Draft 20230056 OSY Rentals Hockey Draft 2023
- 0055 Smart Power Be Smart with your Power office0055 Smart Power Be Smart with your Power office
- 0015 Latus Viro0015 Latus Viro
- 0054 SIMSA Energy Forum0054 SIMSA Energy Forum
- 0053 Kingston Midstream Westspur Alameda0053 Kingston Midstream Westspur Alameda
- 0052 Predator Inspections0052 Predator Inspections
- 0051 JML Hiring Pumpjack assembly0051 JML Hiring Pumpjack assembly
- 0049 Scotsburn Dental soft guitar0049 Scotsburn Dental soft guitar
- 0046 City of Estevan This is Estevan0046 City of Estevan This is Estevan
- 0043 ALX ten sizes0043 ALX ten sizes
- 0039 Summit ESP Saskatchewan lower third0039 Summit ESP Saskatchewan lower third
- 0041 DEEP Since 2018 now we are going to build0041 DEEP Since 2018 now we are going to build
- 0032 IWS Summer hiring rock trailer music
- 0022 Grimes winter hiring
- 0021 OSY Rentals S8 Promo
- 0018 IWS Hiring Royal Summer
- 0013 Panther Drilling PO ad 03 top drive rigs
- 0006 JK Junior
- 0004 Royal Helium PO Ad 02
Here’s the story and column Quick Dick referred to:
And one more for good measure:
If you didn’t catch his video on nitrogen fertilizer, here it is. It’s been viewed over a half-million times.