Quick Dick McDick worked 19 years in the oilpatch before returning to Tuffnell to work on the farm and spout Saskatchewan wisdom
First Quick Dick McDick takes on finance minister and governor general travel, offering the use of Morty and some bologna sandwiches. Then he gets into the Trudeau government’s move on banning handguns.
At 7:20 Quick Dick picks up on a story and column run by Pipeline Online talking about how SaskPower will be building a powerline to North Dakota to backfill our power supply with coal-fired, carbon-tax-free power while we shut down our own coal-fired power plants.
He decides to beat his head against the wall while everybody figures out why we’re going broke as a country, as a result.
In sports, there’s a report of some broken ribs while playing ball.
- 0029 Latus Viro updated Latus phone
- 0031 Lloydminster_Heavy_Oil_Show_20220031 Lloydminster_Heavy_Oil_Show_2022
- 0027 TED_NA Helium 2021_30
- 0028 SIMSA_Energy_Forum_2022
- 0025 Kendalls
- 0026 Buffalo Potash Quinton Salt
- 0023 LC Trucking tractor picker hiring mix
- 0022 Grimes winter hiring
- 0021 OSY Rentals S8 Promo
- 0019 Jerry Mainil Ltd hiring dugout
- 0018 IWS Hiring Royal Summer
- 0014 Buffalo Potash What if PO
- 0015 Latus Viro PO Ad 01
- 0013 Panther Drilling PO ad 03 top drive rigs
- 0006 JK Junior
- 0004 Royal Helium PO Ad 02
Here’s the story and column Quick Dick referred to:
And one more for good measure:
If you didn’t catch his video on nitrogen fertilizer, here it is. It’s been viewed over a half-million times.