Quick Dick McDick worked 19 years in the oilpatch before returning to Tuffnell to work on the farm and spout Saskatchewan wisdom
Before you start thinking this is just an agriculture issue, it’s not. Most nitrogen fertilizer is derived from natural gas, which is precisely why, when natural gas prices spiked in Europe with the Ukraine War, it became too expensive for many to make or buy nitrogen fertilizer there. The ramifications are huge.
And Quick Dick McDick talks in great detail about how the federal government wants to reduce nitrogen fertilizer usage by farmers.
Quick Dick also takes on the clean fuel standard, which is essentially a second carbon tax. That’s the requirement to use more biofuels in gasoline and diesel, which is grown on farmland, but with the reduction in nitrogren, would mean even more land would be needed.
Oh, and you’ve got to see his usage of five gallon pails and a red solo cup to explain Canada’s greenhouse gas emissions.
- 0027 TED_NA Helium 2021_30
- 0028 SIMSA_Energy_Forum_2022
- 0025 Kendalls
- 0026 Buffalo Potash Quinton Salt
- 0024 Southern Bolt Katrina Southern Folk Rock Intro
- 0023 LC Trucking tractor picker hiring mix
- 0022 Grimes winter hiring
- 0021 OSY Rentals S8 Promo
- 0019 Jerry Mainil Ltd hiring dugout
- 0018 IWS Hiring Royal Summer
- 0014 Buffalo Potash What if PO
- 0015 Latus Viro PO Ad 01
- 0013 Panther Drilling PO ad 03 top drive rigs
- 0006 JK Junior
- 0004 Royal Helium PO Ad 02