Brian Zinchuk is editor and owner of Pipeline Online
There might be a good reason Whitecap Resources had ten drilling rigs making hole in Saskatchewan this week. It’s knocking it out of the park with four of the Top 10 producing conventional wells in Saskatchewan for November, 2023, as well as positions 5, 8 and 9.
That’s according to the Top 10 conventional wells in Saskatchewan for November as published by BlincSoftware. Blinc compiles its numbers from data provided by the Saskatchewan Ministry of Energy and Resources. Much more detailed information can be found at BlincSoftware’s Canadian Petroleum Registry.
Six of the wells were on the eastern side of the province, four were on the western side.
The top well at 103/12-27-004-06W2/00 came in at 350 barrels per day. It’s located in the Steelman area.
Vermilion Energy Inc came in at a close second with their 102/05-09-001-03W2/00 well, producing an average of 345 bbl oil/day. That well has topped the charts numerous times over the past year, including July and March.
Third place went to Crescent Point Energy Corp, which saw 299 barrels per day from its 105/14-17-011-06W2/00 well. That well is in the area where Crescent Point has doing much of its drilling of late, and previously reported good results from multilateral open hole wells. It is unclear, however, if this is one of those wells.
Canadian Natural Resources, Strathcona Resources Ltd, Baytex Energy Ltd. and Cenovus Energy Inc. each had one well on the Top 10.
- 0062 TED_EPAC_Technology_300062 TED_EPAC_Technology_30
- 0061 SIMSA 2024 For Sask Buy Sask0061 SIMSA 2024 For Sask Buy Sask
- 0060 Arizona Lithium Lease building0060 Arizona Lithium Lease building
- 0059 Southeast College Heavy Equipment Operator0059 Southeast College Heavy Equipment Operator
- 0058 Royal Helium Steveville opens anonymous rocket0058 Royal Helium Steveville opens anonymous rocket
- 9002 Pipeline Online 30 sec EBEX9002 Pipeline Online 30 sec EBEX
- 0055 Smart Power Be Smart with your Power office0055 Smart Power Be Smart with your Power office
- 0015 Latus Viro0015 Latus Viro
- 0052 Predator Inspections0052 Predator Inspections
- 0051 JML Hiring Pumpjack assembly0051 JML Hiring Pumpjack assembly
- 0049 Scotsburn Dental soft guitar0049 Scotsburn Dental soft guitar
- 0046 City of Estevan This is Estevan0046 City of Estevan This is Estevan
- 0041 DEEP Since 2018 now we are going to build0041 DEEP Since 2018 now we are going to build
- 0032 IWS Summer hiring rock trailer music
- 0022 Grimes winter hiring
- 0021 OSY Rentals S8 Promo
- 0018 IWS Hiring Royal Summer
- 0013 Panther Drilling PO ad 03 top drive rigs
- 0006 JK Junior