Brian Zinchuk is editor and owner of Pipeline Online
Last weekend watch focused on Red Adair, the oil well firefighter so famous, they got John Wayne to play him in the movie.
This week brings us Red Adair’s crew again, but this time with several other crews, including Canada’s Safety Boss. The retreating Iraqi army set over 700 oilwells on fire. These were not like Saskatchewan wells. One well mentioned was spewing something between 10,000 and 30,000 barrels per day.
The YouTube channel Our History hosts How the Kuwait Oil Fires Were Extinguished. It’s 42 minutes long, and well worth your time this weekend. Be warned, there’s dead bodies seen. And they blow stuff up.
- 0060 Arizona Lithium Lease building0060 Arizona Lithium Lease building
- 0059 Southeast College Heavy Equipment Operator0059 Southeast College Heavy Equipment Operator
- 0058 Royal Helium Steveville opens anonymous rocket0058 Royal Helium Steveville opens anonymous rocket
- 9002 Pipeline Online 30 sec EBEX9002 Pipeline Online 30 sec EBEX
- 0055 Smart Power Be Smart with your Power office0055 Smart Power Be Smart with your Power office
- 0015 Latus Viro0015 Latus Viro
- 0052 Predator Inspections0052 Predator Inspections
- 0051 JML Hiring Pumpjack assembly0051 JML Hiring Pumpjack assembly
- 0049 Scotsburn Dental soft guitar0049 Scotsburn Dental soft guitar
- 0046 City of Estevan This is Estevan0046 City of Estevan This is Estevan
- 0043 ALX ten sizes0043 ALX ten sizes
- 0039 Summit ESP Saskatchewan lower third0039 Summit ESP Saskatchewan lower third
- 0041 DEEP Since 2018 now we are going to build0041 DEEP Since 2018 now we are going to build
- 0032 IWS Summer hiring rock trailer music
- 0022 Grimes winter hiring
- 0021 OSY Rentals S8 Promo
- 0018 IWS Hiring Royal Summer
- 0013 Panther Drilling PO ad 03 top drive rigs
- 0006 JK Junior