Brian Zinchuk is editor and owner of Pipeline Online
Last weekend watch focused on Red Adair, the oil well firefighter so famous, they got John Wayne to play him in the movie.
This week brings us Red Adair’s crew again, but this time with several other crews, including Canada’s Safety Boss. The retreating Iraqi army set over 700 oilwells on fire. These were not like Saskatchewan wells. One well mentioned was spewing something between 10,000 and 30,000 barrels per day.
The YouTube channel Our History hosts How the Kuwait Oil Fires Were Extinguished. It’s 42 minutes long, and well worth your time this weekend. Be warned, there’s dead bodies seen. And they blow stuff up.
- 0037 TED_DEEP_30_
- 0036 Prairie Lithium - Chad Glemser 30 Sec
- 0035 TED - Whitecap
- 0034 TED_NA Helium 2021
- 0033 Buffalo Potash Jared Small Footprint
- 0032 IWS Summer hiring rock trailer music
- 0029 Latus Viro updated Latus phone
- 0027 TED_NA Helium 2021_30
- 0025 Kendalls
- 0026 Buffalo Potash Quinton Salt
- 0023 LC Trucking tractor picker hiring mix
- 0022 Grimes winter hiring
- 0021 OSY Rentals S8 Promo
- 0019 Jerry Mainil Ltd hiring dugout
- 0018 IWS Hiring Royal Summer
- 0014 Buffalo Potash What if PO
- 0013 Panther Drilling PO ad 03 top drive rigs
- 0006 JK Junior
- 0004 Royal Helium PO Ad 02