CALGARY — TC Energy Corp. says it has closed a $1.8-billion bought deal offering of common shares.
The Calgary-based company says it will use the proceeds to fund costs associated with the construction of the Southeast Gateway Pipeline, a US$4.5-billion offshore natural gas pipeline in the southeast region of Mexico.
The company says pending this use, it may also use the proceeds to pay down company debt or invest in short-term liquid investments.
RBC Capital Markets and Scotiabank were lead underwriters for the deal announced Aug. 4, purchasing and selling to the public 28.4 million TC Energy common shares.
The offering price was set at $63.50 per common share.
TC Energy says it has also granted the underwriters an over-allotment option to purchase up to an additional 2.8 million common shares at the offering price.
This report by The Canadian Press was first published Aug. 10, 2022.
Companies in this story: (TSX:TRP)
The Canadian Press
- 0040 Southeast College safety tickets0040 Southeast College safety tickets
- 0036 Prairie Lithium - Chad Glemser 30 Sec
- 0033 Buffalo Potash Jared Small Footprint
- 0032 IWS Summer hiring rock trailer music
- 0029 Latus Viro updated Latus phone
- 0025 Kendalls
- 0026 Buffalo Potash Quinton Salt
- 0023 LC Trucking tractor picker hiring mix
- 0022 Grimes winter hiring
- 0021 OSY Rentals S8 Promo
- 0019 Jerry Mainil Ltd hiring dugout
- 0018 IWS Hiring Royal Summer
- 0014 Buffalo Potash What if PO
- 0013 Panther Drilling PO ad 03 top drive rigs
- 0006 JK Junior
- 0004 Royal Helium PO Ad 02