Brian Zinchuk is editor and owner of Pipeline Online
REGINA – This fall will mark the in-person return of the Saskatchewan Industrial and Mining Suppliers Association’s (SIMSA) premier energy event.
Sporting a new name, it’s now the 8th Annual Saskatchewan Suppliers’ Energy Forum. It was formerly known as the Saskatchewan Oil and Gas Supply Chain Forum. The 2022 Saskatchewan Suppliers Energy Forum will be on Wednesday, September 28th at the Delta Hotel in Regina, SK.
There will be a small vendor tradeshow, presentations by energy company procurement persons, networking sessions, and another great speed networking session. Confirmed presenters already include Cenovus, Crescent Point Energy, Federated Co-operative Ltd., TC Energy and more to be announced, according to SIMSA executive director Eric Anderson on July 14.
There are only 6-tradeshow booths remaining for the event. It’s possible to buy tickets and book booths online at this link.
There will also be an small modular reactor (SMR) component with the OCNI presenting on accreditations required for nuclear work and opportunities stemming from SMR developments. SMR developers will also be in attendance to network with and learn more.
Saskatchewan is getting serious about nuclear reactor development, as SaskPower recently announced it has chosen General Electric-Hitachi’s BWRX-300 design, a 300 megawatt model which closely corresponds in size with most of SaskPower’s remaining coal-fire units. That will allow for an eventual one-for-one replacement of coal with nuclear.
- 0027 TED_NA Helium 2021_30
- 0028 SIMSA_Energy_Forum_2022
- 0025 Kendalls
- 0026 Buffalo Potash Quinton Salt
- 0024 Southern Bolt Katrina Southern Folk Rock Intro
- 0023 LC Trucking tractor picker hiring mix
- 0022 Grimes winter hiring
- 0021 OSY Rentals S8 Promo
- 0019 Jerry Mainil Ltd hiring dugout
- 0018 IWS Hiring Royal Summer
- 0014 Buffalo Potash What if PO
- 0015 Latus Viro PO Ad 01
- 0013 Panther Drilling PO ad 03 top drive rigs
- 0006 JK Junior
- 0004 Royal Helium PO Ad 02