Brian Zinchuk is editor and owner of Pipeline Online
BlincSoftware’s Canadian Petroleum Registry, found at https://registry.schematic.pro/, recently posted the Top 10 SAGD/Bitumen Wells for Saskatchewan in December, 2022.
The top 10 wells of that type were swept by Cenovus Energy, with their Rush and Spruce Lake SAGD properties.
And indeed, according to RiggerTalk.com on Feb. 16, Cenovus had Precision Drilling Rig 198 drilling at Rush Lake, punching another hole.
The top producer, at Rush Lake, was 104/04-27-053-21W3/00. In December it made 272.34 cubic metres (1,713 barrels) of oil per day, 603 cubic metres (3,793 barrels) of water, and 2.83 cubic metres (17 boe) of gas per day.
The Canadian Petroleum Registry uses a variety of public data sources. BlincSoftware notes, “This list does not include confidential well types. Every attempt is made to ensure accuracy of this data, but we cannot 100 per cent verify all data points. Use at your own risk.”
- 0045 WBPC 2023 Bright Colors P0045 WBPC 2023 Bright Colors P
- 0044 PTRC CCUS Aquistore0044 PTRC CCUS Aquistore
- 0043 ALX ten sizes0043 ALX ten sizes
- 0042 Sask Oilfield Services0042 Sask Oilfield Services
- 0039 Summit ESP Saskatchewan lower third0039 Summit ESP Saskatchewan lower third
- 0041 DEEP Since 2018 now we are going to build0041 DEEP Since 2018 now we are going to build
- 0040 Southeast College safety tickets0040 Southeast College safety tickets
- 0033 Buffalo Potash Jared Small Footprint
- 0032 IWS Summer hiring rock trailer music
- 0029 Latus Viro updated Latus phone
- 0025 Kendalls
- 0026 Buffalo Potash Quinton Salt
- 0023 LC Trucking tractor picker hiring mix
- 0022 Grimes winter hiring
- 0021 OSY Rentals S8 Promo
- 0019 Jerry Mainil Ltd hiring dugout
- 0018 IWS Hiring Royal Summer
- 0014 Buffalo Potash What if PO
- 0013 Panther Drilling PO ad 03 top drive rigs
- 0006 JK Junior
- 0004 Royal Helium PO Ad 02
Editor’s note: Pipeline Online is not a recipient of federal journalism subsidies, but pays its way through advertising, commercial video and photography. It provides the in-depth coverage and analysis in Saskatchewan’s energy sector that no one other media comes even close to. Our lead story is posted at 7 a.m., Monday to Friday. Follow on LinkedIn, Facebook or Twitter. (Hint: LinkedIn is best)