Quick Dick McDick worked 19 years in the oilpatch before returning to Tuffnell to work on the farm and spout Saskatchewan wisdom
Quick Dick McDick tears into the annual increase of the carbon tax, happening again this April Fool’s Day. He goes from Canada’s contributions to electric tractors to crude-by-rail. It’s well worth a listen.
Editor’s note: If you’ve just finished your year-end and figured out how much your business paid in carbon tax, please drop me a line at email@example.com. I would like to do several stories on this. When it was first introduced, one dirt-moving company figured their carbon tax bill for the year was around $90,000. It turns out you can’t buy an electric D8 dozer.
- 0023 LC Trucking tractor picker hiring mix
- 0022 Grimes winter hiring
- 0021 OSY Rentals S8 Promo
- 0020 Sk Oil Show PO Ad 02 speakers with voiceover
- 0019 Jerry Mainil Ltd hiring dugout
- 0018 IWS Hiring Royal Summer
- 0017 eventworx
- 0016 Estevan Meter Services
- 0014 Buffalo Potash What if PO
- 0015 Latus Viro PO Ad 01
- 0013 Panther Drilling PO ad 03 top drive rigs
- 0006 JK Junior
- 0004 Royal Helium PO Ad 02