Brian Zinchuk is editor and owner of Pipeline Online
Premier Scott Moe sat down with Pipeline Online on Dec. 14 to discuss energy issues of the past year. It was likely the only year-end interview that did not touch on COVID-19, but rather energy.
In this part, he talks about helium, lithium and geothermal development, all of which are entirely dependent on the oil and gas industry. He also talks about sorting out competing mineral rights for development. The province is looking at that now. Moe also extends his greetings for Christmas.
- 0023 LC Trucking tractor picker hiring mix
- 0022 Grimes winter hiring
- 0021 OSY Rentals S8 Promo
- 0020 Sk Oil Show PO Ad 02 speakers with voiceover
- 0019 Jerry Mainil Ltd hiring dugout
- 0018 IWS Hiring Royal Summer
- 0017 eventworx
- 0016 Estevan Meter Services
- 0014 Buffalo Potash What if PO
- 0015 Latus Viro PO Ad 01
- 0013 Panther Drilling PO ad 03 top drive rigs
- 0006 JK Junior
- 0004 Royal Helium PO Ad 02