Parkland Corp. is warning its third-quarter results will fall short of its expectations, however the company is maintaining its guidance for the full year.
The Calgary-based company says it expects $325 million in adjusted earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization for the quarter.
It says the result is being driven by the macroeconomic environment and volatile product prices.
Parkland says rapidly falling gas prices in the U.S. resulted in non-recurring wholesale inventory and risk management losses of about $65 million, while its refining business faced higher operating, natural gas, transportation and compliance costs, as well as higher trailing crude prices.
The company says in Canada falling product prices lowered fuel unit margins compared with the prior quarter.
However, it noted that it is confident in its fourth-quarter outlook and expects to deliver 2022 adjusted EBITDA within its guidance range of between $1.6 billion and $1.7 billion.
This report by The Canadian Press was first published Oct. 19, 2022.
- 0037 TED_DEEP_30_
- 0036 Prairie Lithium - Chad Glemser 30 Sec
- 0035 TED - Whitecap
- 0034 TED_NA Helium 2021
- 0033 Buffalo Potash Jared Small Footprint
- 0032 IWS Summer hiring rock trailer music
- 0029 Latus Viro updated Latus phone
- 0027 TED_NA Helium 2021_30
- 0025 Kendalls
- 0026 Buffalo Potash Quinton Salt
- 0023 LC Trucking tractor picker hiring mix
- 0022 Grimes winter hiring
- 0021 OSY Rentals S8 Promo
- 0019 Jerry Mainil Ltd hiring dugout
- 0018 IWS Hiring Royal Summer
- 0014 Buffalo Potash What if PO
- 0013 Panther Drilling PO ad 03 top drive rigs
- 0006 JK Junior
- 0004 Royal Helium PO Ad 02