CALGARY — Ovintiv Inc. has signed a pair of deals to sell portions of its assets located in the Uinta and Bakken Basins for total proceeds of approximately US$250 million.
The company says the Uinta Basin assets being sold are mature waterflood assets.
The Bakken assets include approximately 88 wells, located mainly in Richland County, Mont.
Ovintiv says the combined production volumes from the assets being sold totalled about five thousand barrels of oil equivalent per day, including 4,900 barrels per day of oil and condensate, as of April.
The sales are subject to closing conditions, regulatory approvals and other adjustments, and are expected to close in the third quarter.
The effective date for both sales is April 1.
This report by The Canadian Press was first published July 6, 2022.
Companies in this story: (TSX:OVV)
The Canadian Press
- 9002 Pipeline Online 30 sec EBEX9002 Pipeline Online 30 sec EBEX
- 0056 OSY Rentals Hockey Draft 20230056 OSY Rentals Hockey Draft 2023
- 0055 Smart Power Be Smart with your Power office0055 Smart Power Be Smart with your Power office
- 0015 Latus Viro0015 Latus Viro
- 0054 SIMSA Energy Forum0054 SIMSA Energy Forum
- 0053 Kingston Midstream Westspur Alameda0053 Kingston Midstream Westspur Alameda
- 0052 Predator Inspections0052 Predator Inspections
- 0051 JML Hiring Pumpjack assembly0051 JML Hiring Pumpjack assembly
- 0049 Scotsburn Dental soft guitar0049 Scotsburn Dental soft guitar
- 0046 City of Estevan This is Estevan0046 City of Estevan This is Estevan
- 0043 ALX ten sizes0043 ALX ten sizes
- 0039 Summit ESP Saskatchewan lower third0039 Summit ESP Saskatchewan lower third
- 0041 DEEP Since 2018 now we are going to build0041 DEEP Since 2018 now we are going to build
- 0032 IWS Summer hiring rock trailer music
- 0022 Grimes winter hiring
- 0021 OSY Rentals S8 Promo
- 0018 IWS Hiring Royal Summer
- 0013 Panther Drilling PO ad 03 top drive rigs
- 0006 JK Junior
- 0004 Royal Helium PO Ad 02