CALGARY — Ovintiv Inc. has signed a pair of deals to sell portions of its assets located in the Uinta and Bakken Basins for total proceeds of approximately US$250 million.
The company says the Uinta Basin assets being sold are mature waterflood assets.
The Bakken assets include approximately 88 wells, located mainly in Richland County, Mont.
Ovintiv says the combined production volumes from the assets being sold totalled about five thousand barrels of oil equivalent per day, including 4,900 barrels per day of oil and condensate, as of April.
The sales are subject to closing conditions, regulatory approvals and other adjustments, and are expected to close in the third quarter.
The effective date for both sales is April 1.
This report by The Canadian Press was first published July 6, 2022.
Companies in this story: (TSX:OVV)
The Canadian Press
- 0027 TED_NA Helium 2021_30
- 0028 SIMSA_Energy_Forum_2022
- 0025 Kendalls
- 0026 Buffalo Potash Quinton Salt
- 0024 Southern Bolt Katrina Southern Folk Rock Intro
- 0023 LC Trucking tractor picker hiring mix
- 0022 Grimes winter hiring
- 0021 OSY Rentals S8 Promo
- 0019 Jerry Mainil Ltd hiring dugout
- 0018 IWS Hiring Royal Summer
- 0014 Buffalo Potash What if PO
- 0015 Latus Viro PO Ad 01
- 0013 Panther Drilling PO ad 03 top drive rigs
- 0006 JK Junior
- 0004 Royal Helium PO Ad 02