Brian Zinchuk is editor and owner of Pipeline Online
NexGen Energy, a junior uranium company operating in Saskatchewan, rang the bell at the New York Stock Exchange on Tuesday, Nov. 21.
If you look closely, you might notice a guy with a beard and glasses just to the left of centre, partially blocking the “N.” That would be former Saskatchewan Premier Brad Wall, who has been on the board of NexGen for several years.
$NXE CEO @leighcuryer, CCO @travmcph, the Board and Executives ring The Opening Bell to mark the historic milestone of EA approval for the Rook I Project—the 1st uranium project approved in Canada in 20+ years. A vital step for the global energy transition. #NYSE #EnergySecurity pic.twitter.com/7pLt5B1CVs
— NexGen Energy Ltd. (@NexGenEnergy_) November 21, 2023
Here’s how the company describes itself:
“NexGen Energy is a Canadian company focused on delivering clean energy fuel for the future. The company’s flagship Rook I Project is being optimally developed into the largest low cost producing uranium mine globally, incorporating the most elite standards in environmental and social governance. The Rook I Project is supported by a NI 43-101 compliant Feasibility Study which outlines the elite environmental performance and industry leading economics. NexGen is led by a team of experienced uranium and mining industry professionals with expertise across the entire mining life cycle, including exploration, financing, project engineering and construction, operations and closure. NexGen is leveraging its proven experience to deliver a Project that leads the entire mining industry socially, technically and environmentally. The Project and prospective portfolio in northern Saskatchewan will provide generational long-term economic, environmental, and social benefits for Saskatchewan, Canada, and the world.
“NexGen is listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange, the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol “NXE” and on the Australian Securities Exchange under the ticker symbol “NXG” providing access to global investors to participate in NexGen’s mission of solving three major global challenges in decarbonization, energy security and access to power. The company is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, with its primary operations office in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.”
The company will be holding a conference call at 10:a.m. EST on Wednesday, Nov. 22, discussing the Rook I project. A replay will be available on the NexGen website under Events & Presentations. Further Information is available at www.nexgenenergy.ca.
- 0062 TED_EPAC_Technology_300062 TED_EPAC_Technology_30
- 0061 SIMSA 2024 For Sask Buy Sask0061 SIMSA 2024 For Sask Buy Sask
- 0060 Arizona Lithium Lease building0060 Arizona Lithium Lease building
- 0059 Southeast College Heavy Equipment Operator0059 Southeast College Heavy Equipment Operator
- 0058 Royal Helium Steveville opens anonymous rocket0058 Royal Helium Steveville opens anonymous rocket
- 9002 Pipeline Online 30 sec EBEX9002 Pipeline Online 30 sec EBEX
- 0055 Smart Power Be Smart with your Power office0055 Smart Power Be Smart with your Power office
- 0015 Latus Viro0015 Latus Viro
- 0052 Predator Inspections0052 Predator Inspections
- 0051 JML Hiring Pumpjack assembly0051 JML Hiring Pumpjack assembly
- 0049 Scotsburn Dental soft guitar0049 Scotsburn Dental soft guitar
- 0046 City of Estevan This is Estevan0046 City of Estevan This is Estevan
- 0041 DEEP Since 2018 now we are going to build0041 DEEP Since 2018 now we are going to build
- 0032 IWS Summer hiring rock trailer music
- 0022 Grimes winter hiring
- 0021 OSY Rentals S8 Promo
- 0018 IWS Hiring Royal Summer
- 0013 Panther Drilling PO ad 03 top drive rigs
- 0006 JK Junior