CALGARY — Tourmaline Oil Corp. reported record cash flow and net earnings of $361.1 million in the third quarter of 2021.
The Calgary-based company says it earned $1.10 per diluted share in the quarter, compared with $4.8 million or two cents per diluted share in the third quarter of 2020.
The company reported revenues of $1.2 billion, up 134 per cent year-over-year.
The increase came as Tourmaline’s natural gas production rose 52 per cent from the same quarter in 2020, and oil production rose 58 per cent year-over-year.
The company says its current production is ranging between 485,000 to 490,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day.
Tourmaline says it achieved record quarterly cash flow of $761.3 million in the third quarter.
This report by The Canadian Press was first published Nov. 3, 2021.
Companies in this story: (TSX:TOU)
The Canadian Press
- 0029 Latus Viro updated Latus phone
- 0031 Lloydminster_Heavy_Oil_Show_20220031 Lloydminster_Heavy_Oil_Show_2022
- 0027 TED_NA Helium 2021_30
- 0028 SIMSA_Energy_Forum_2022
- 0025 Kendalls
- 0026 Buffalo Potash Quinton Salt
- 0023 LC Trucking tractor picker hiring mix
- 0022 Grimes winter hiring
- 0021 OSY Rentals S8 Promo
- 0019 Jerry Mainil Ltd hiring dugout
- 0018 IWS Hiring Royal Summer
- 0014 Buffalo Potash What if PO
- 0015 Latus Viro PO Ad 01
- 0013 Panther Drilling PO ad 03 top drive rigs
- 0006 JK Junior
- 0004 Royal Helium PO Ad 02