CALGARY — TC Energy Corp. raised its dividend as it reported a fourth-quarter profit of $1.1 billion.
The pipeline company says it will now pay a quarterly dividend of 90 cents per share, up from 87 cents per share.
The increased payment to shareholders came as TC Energy says its fourth-quarter amounted to $1.14 per share compared with a profit of $1.1 billion or $1.20 per share a year earlier when the company had fewer shares outstanding.
Revenue totalled nearly $3.6 billion, up from nearly $3.3 billion in the last three months of 2020.
TC Energy says its comparable earnings for fourth quarter 2021 amounted to $1.06 per share compared with $1.15 per share in 2020.
Analysts on average had expected an adjusted profit of $1.07 per share, according to financial markets data firm Refinitiv.
This report by The Canadian Press was first published Feb. 15, 2022.
Companies in this story: (TSX:TRP)
The Canadian Press
- 0023 LC Trucking tractor picker hiring mix
- 0022 Grimes winter hiring
- 0021 OSY Rentals S8 Promo
- 0020 Sk Oil Show PO Ad 02 speakers with voiceover
- 0019 Jerry Mainil Ltd hiring dugout
- 0018 IWS Hiring Royal Summer
- 0017 eventworx
- 0016 Estevan Meter Services
- 0014 Buffalo Potash What if PO
- 0015 Latus Viro PO Ad 01
- 0013 Panther Drilling PO ad 03 top drive rigs
- 0006 JK Junior
- 0004 Royal Helium PO Ad 02