CALGARY — Enbridge Inc. reported a third-quarter profit of $682 million, down from $990 million in the same quarter last year.
The pipeline operator says the profit amounted to 34 cents per share for the quarter ended Sept. 30, down from 49 cents per share a year ago. Operating revenue grew to $11.47 billion compared with $9.11 billion.
On an adjusted basis, Enbridge says it earned 59 cents per share in its latest quarter, up from an adjusted profit of 48 cents per share in the same quarter last year.
Analysts on average had expected an adjusted profit of 57 cents per share, according to financial markets data firm Refinitiv.
Enbridge also announced the appointment of former Aera Energy chief executive Gaurdie Banister and Jane Rowe, vice chair, investments, at the Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan to the company’s board of directors.
The pair replace Marcel Coutu and Maureen Kempston Darkes, who stepped down from the board on Nov. 1.
This report by The Canadian Press was first published Nov. 5, 2021.
Companies in this story: (TSX:ENB)
The Canadian Press
- 0029 Latus Viro updated Latus phone
- 0031 Lloydminster_Heavy_Oil_Show_20220031 Lloydminster_Heavy_Oil_Show_2022
- 0027 TED_NA Helium 2021_30
- 0028 SIMSA_Energy_Forum_2022
- 0025 Kendalls
- 0026 Buffalo Potash Quinton Salt
- 0023 LC Trucking tractor picker hiring mix
- 0022 Grimes winter hiring
- 0021 OSY Rentals S8 Promo
- 0019 Jerry Mainil Ltd hiring dugout
- 0018 IWS Hiring Royal Summer
- 0014 Buffalo Potash What if PO
- 0015 Latus Viro PO Ad 01
- 0013 Panther Drilling PO ad 03 top drive rigs
- 0006 JK Junior
- 0004 Royal Helium PO Ad 02