CALGARY — The Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers is looking for a new CEO.
The Calgary-based oil and gas lobby group says its current president and CEO, Tim McMillan, will step down this spring.
McMillan was head of the organization for seven years. CAPP says it has launched an executive search to replace him.
CAPP says its expects to name its new president and CEO in April 2022.
CAPP says McMillan guided the organization through historic commodity volatility and the COVID-19 pandemic.
McMillan says it’s time for someone else to take the helm now that the oil and gas industry is recovering from the pandemic and years of low commodity prices.
This report by The Canadian Press was first published Nov. 4, 2021.
The Canadian Press
- 0029 Latus Viro updated Latus phone
- 0031 Lloydminster_Heavy_Oil_Show_20220031 Lloydminster_Heavy_Oil_Show_2022
- 0027 TED_NA Helium 2021_30
- 0028 SIMSA_Energy_Forum_2022
- 0025 Kendalls
- 0026 Buffalo Potash Quinton Salt
- 0023 LC Trucking tractor picker hiring mix
- 0022 Grimes winter hiring
- 0021 OSY Rentals S8 Promo
- 0019 Jerry Mainil Ltd hiring dugout
- 0018 IWS Hiring Royal Summer
- 0014 Buffalo Potash What if PO
- 0015 Latus Viro PO Ad 01
- 0013 Panther Drilling PO ad 03 top drive rigs
- 0006 JK Junior
- 0004 Royal Helium PO Ad 02