CALGARY — Imperial Oil Ltd. says it expects its capital spending to total $1.4 billion next year.
The company says the plan includes the ramp-up of an in-pit tailings project at the Kearl oilsands facility and completion and commissioning of a products pipeline in southern Ontario.
It is also making ongoing investments in Kearl’s autonomous fleet and the application of solvent technologies.
Imperial forecasts production next year between 425,000 and 440,000 gross oil equivalent barrels per day.
Refinery throughput is forecast to be between 395,000 and 405,000 barrels per day with capacity utilization between 92 and 94 per cent.
Imperial also says a final investment decision for its Strathcona renewable diesel project is expected next year.
This report by The Canadian Press was first published Dec. 17, 2021.
Companies in this story: (TSX:IMO)
The Canadian Press
- 0041 DEEP Since 2018 now we are going to build0041 DEEP Since 2018 now we are going to build
- 0040 Southeast College safety tickets0040 Southeast College safety tickets
- 0036 Prairie Lithium - Chad Glemser 30 Sec
- 0033 Buffalo Potash Jared Small Footprint
- 0032 IWS Summer hiring rock trailer music
- 0029 Latus Viro updated Latus phone
- 0025 Kendalls
- 0026 Buffalo Potash Quinton Salt
- 0023 LC Trucking tractor picker hiring mix
- 0022 Grimes winter hiring
- 0021 OSY Rentals S8 Promo
- 0019 Jerry Mainil Ltd hiring dugout
- 0018 IWS Hiring Royal Summer
- 0014 Buffalo Potash What if PO
- 0013 Panther Drilling PO ad 03 top drive rigs
- 0006 JK Junior
- 0004 Royal Helium PO Ad 02