CALGARY — Enbridge Inc. raised its quarterly dividend as it announced the approval of $1.1 billion in new capital projects.
The pipeline company said Tuesday it will now pay a quarterly dividend of 86 cents per share, up from 83.5 cents.
Enbridge also said it plans to buy back up to $1.5 billion worth of its shares.
The company approved several new capital projects including a $500-million expansion of its Valley Crossing Pipeline in Texas. It will also spend $300 million on an expansion of its Dawn to Parkway system in Ontario.
“Our organic growth will be focused on enhancing existing asset returns, modernizing our assets, and low capital intensity opportunities within our conventional businesses to serve growing domestic and export market demand,” Enbridge chief executive Al Monaco said in a statement.
“We also plan to continue to invest in low-carbon opportunities that leverage our existing assets and provide a platform for future growth.”
In its outlook, Enbridge reaffirmed its 2021 full-year guidance range for adjusted earnings before interest, income taxes and depreciation of $13.9 billion to $14.3 billion and distributable cash flow per share of $4.70 to $5.00.
For 2022, the company said it expects EBITDA of $15.0 billion to $15.6 billion and distributable cash flow per share of $5.20 to $5.50.
This report by The Canadian Press was first published Dec. 7, 2021.
Companies in this story: (TSX:ENB)
The Canadian Press
- 0041 DEEP Since 2018 now we are going to build0041 DEEP Since 2018 now we are going to build
- 0040 Southeast College safety tickets0040 Southeast College safety tickets
- 0036 Prairie Lithium - Chad Glemser 30 Sec
- 0033 Buffalo Potash Jared Small Footprint
- 0032 IWS Summer hiring rock trailer music
- 0029 Latus Viro updated Latus phone
- 0025 Kendalls
- 0026 Buffalo Potash Quinton Salt
- 0023 LC Trucking tractor picker hiring mix
- 0022 Grimes winter hiring
- 0021 OSY Rentals S8 Promo
- 0019 Jerry Mainil Ltd hiring dugout
- 0018 IWS Hiring Royal Summer
- 0014 Buffalo Potash What if PO
- 0013 Panther Drilling PO ad 03 top drive rigs
- 0006 JK Junior
- 0004 Royal Helium PO Ad 02