CALGARY — Canadian Natural Resources Ltd. says it expects about $4.3 billion in capital spending this year, up from nearly $3.5 billion in 2021.
The company says its plan includes $3.6 billion in base capital spending and $700 million in strategic growth spending.
Production for 2022 is expected to be between 1,270,000 and 1,320,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day.
Production in 2021 was estimated at 1,235,000 boepd.
Canadian Natural president Tim McKay said production this year is targeted to consist of about 46 per cent light and synthetic crude oil, 28 per cent heavy crude oil and 26 per cent natural gas, at the midpoint of the production range.
Canadian Natural has operations in Western Canada, the North Sea and offshore Africa.
This report by The Canadian Press was first published Jan. 11, 2022.
Companies in this story: (TSX:CNQ)
The Canadian Press
- 0029 Latus Viro updated Latus phone
- 0031 Lloydminster_Heavy_Oil_Show_20220031 Lloydminster_Heavy_Oil_Show_2022
- 0027 TED_NA Helium 2021_30
- 0028 SIMSA_Energy_Forum_2022
- 0025 Kendalls
- 0026 Buffalo Potash Quinton Salt
- 0023 LC Trucking tractor picker hiring mix
- 0022 Grimes winter hiring
- 0021 OSY Rentals S8 Promo
- 0019 Jerry Mainil Ltd hiring dugout
- 0018 IWS Hiring Royal Summer
- 0014 Buffalo Potash What if PO
- 0015 Latus Viro PO Ad 01
- 0013 Panther Drilling PO ad 03 top drive rigs
- 0006 JK Junior
- 0004 Royal Helium PO Ad 02