CALGARY — Canadian Natural Resources Ltd. raised its quarterly dividend by 25 per cent as it reported a third-quarter profit of $2.2 billion.
The company says it will now pay a quarterly dividend of 58.75 cents per share.
Canadian Natural’s profit amounted to $1.86 per diluted share for the quarter ended Sept. 30, up from $408 million or 35 cents per diluted share in the same quarter last year.
Revenue totalled $7.71 billion, up from $4.5 billion in the third quarter of 2020.
Daily production averaged 1,237,503 barrels of oil equivalent per day, up from 1,111,286 a year ago.
On an adjusted basis, the company reported a profit from operations of $2.1 billion or $1.77 per diluted share, up from $135 million or 11 cents per diluted share in the same quarter last year.
This report by The Canadian Press was first published Nov. 4, 2021.
Companies in this story: (TSX:CNQ)
The Canadian Press
- 0029 Latus Viro updated Latus phone
- 0031 Lloydminster_Heavy_Oil_Show_20220031 Lloydminster_Heavy_Oil_Show_2022
- 0027 TED_NA Helium 2021_30
- 0028 SIMSA_Energy_Forum_2022
- 0025 Kendalls
- 0026 Buffalo Potash Quinton Salt
- 0023 LC Trucking tractor picker hiring mix
- 0022 Grimes winter hiring
- 0021 OSY Rentals S8 Promo
- 0019 Jerry Mainil Ltd hiring dugout
- 0018 IWS Hiring Royal Summer
- 0014 Buffalo Potash What if PO
- 0015 Latus Viro PO Ad 01
- 0013 Panther Drilling PO ad 03 top drive rigs
- 0006 JK Junior
- 0004 Royal Helium PO Ad 02