You’re not going to have time to watch this at work. So watch it tonight. But watch it. Or listen to it as a podcast. Or subscribe to DailyWire+ and watch without commercials.
Jordan B. Peterson goes into great depth with new Alberta Premier Danielle Smith about all things energy for most of the first half of the interview. They talk about building a corridor from Fort McMurray, across Saskatchewan to Churchill or Fort Nelson, and sending Manitoba hydro power back the other way.
She also talks about how “we’re never going to get to 100 per cent renewable. I may as well put that on the table.”
There’s also a lot of talk about the same sort of thing Saskatchewan Premier Scott Moe has been talking about with his Saskatchewan First Act.
It’s worth a listen.
- 0062 TED_EPAC_Technology_300062 TED_EPAC_Technology_30
- 0061 SIMSA 2024 For Sask Buy Sask0061 SIMSA 2024 For Sask Buy Sask
- 0060 Arizona Lithium Lease building0060 Arizona Lithium Lease building
- 0059 Southeast College Heavy Equipment Operator0059 Southeast College Heavy Equipment Operator
- 0058 Royal Helium Steveville opens anonymous rocket0058 Royal Helium Steveville opens anonymous rocket
- 9002 Pipeline Online 30 sec EBEX9002 Pipeline Online 30 sec EBEX
- 0055 Smart Power Be Smart with your Power office0055 Smart Power Be Smart with your Power office
- 0015 Latus Viro0015 Latus Viro
- 0052 Predator Inspections0052 Predator Inspections
- 0051 JML Hiring Pumpjack assembly0051 JML Hiring Pumpjack assembly
- 0049 Scotsburn Dental soft guitar0049 Scotsburn Dental soft guitar
- 0046 City of Estevan This is Estevan0046 City of Estevan This is Estevan
- 0041 DEEP Since 2018 now we are going to build0041 DEEP Since 2018 now we are going to build
- 0032 IWS Summer hiring rock trailer music
- 0022 Grimes winter hiring
- 0021 OSY Rentals S8 Promo
- 0018 IWS Hiring Royal Summer
- 0013 Panther Drilling PO ad 03 top drive rigs
- 0006 JK Junior