You’re not going to have time to watch this at work. So watch it tonight. But watch it. Or listen to it as a podcast. Or subscribe to DailyWire+ and watch without commercials.
Jordan B. Peterson goes into great depth with new Alberta Premier Danielle Smith about all things energy for most of the first half of the interview. They talk about building a corridor from Fort McMurray, across Saskatchewan to Churchill or Fort Nelson, and sending Manitoba hydro power back the other way.
She also talks about how “we’re never going to get to 100 per cent renewable. I may as well put that on the table.”
There’s also a lot of talk about the same sort of thing Saskatchewan Premier Scott Moe has been talking about with his Saskatchewan First Act.
It’s worth a listen.
- 0051 JML Hiring Pumpjack assembly0051 JML Hiring Pumpjack assembly
- 0049 Scotsburn Dental soft guitar0049 Scotsburn Dental soft guitar
- 0050 Pride Upkeep lawn0050 Pride Upkeep lawn
- 0048 Hutts Trucking Safety0048 Hutts Trucking Safety
- 0047 Estevan Oilfield Technical Society 20230047 Estevan Oilfield Technical Society 2023
- 0046 City of Estevan This is Estevan0046 City of Estevan This is Estevan
- 0044 PTRC CCUS Aquistore0044 PTRC CCUS Aquistore
- 0043 ALX ten sizes0043 ALX ten sizes
- 0039 Summit ESP Saskatchewan lower third0039 Summit ESP Saskatchewan lower third
- 0041 DEEP Since 2018 now we are going to build0041 DEEP Since 2018 now we are going to build
- 0040 Southeast College safety tickets0040 Southeast College safety tickets
- 0032 IWS Summer hiring rock trailer music
- 0029 Latus Viro updated Latus phone
- 0025 Kendalls
- 0023 LC Trucking tractor picker hiring mix
- 0022 Grimes winter hiring
- 0021 OSY Rentals S8 Promo
- 0019 Jerry Mainil Ltd hiring dugout
- 0018 IWS Hiring Royal Summer
- 0013 Panther Drilling PO ad 03 top drive rigs
- 0006 JK Junior
- 0004 Royal Helium PO Ad 02