Dr. Tammy Nemeth is a energy security analyst residing in Oxford, UK. Dr. Nemeth grew up in Saskatchewan.
Armando Cavanha, David Blackmon, Irina Slav and Tammy Nemeth go over many aspects of electrical grid security. A major issue is the availability of high capacity transformers, and the lack of domestic manufacturing in North America. Supply chain issues are significant. Also, there simply won’t be enough trained people available with enough experience to triple the size of the grid, as projections are forecasting. This podcast picks up on many of the issues Pipeline Online has been highlighting for the last 18 months.
“An amazing series of stupid events have caused this, and no one in the Biden administration seems focused on really doing the right thing here. And that’s a potential disaster in the making for a lot of people in our country,” said David Blackmon.
- 0015 Latus Viro0015 Latus Viro
- 0054 SIMSA Energy Forum0054 SIMSA Energy Forum
- 0053 Kingston Midstream Westspur Alameda0053 Kingston Midstream Westspur Alameda
- 0052 Predator Inspections0052 Predator Inspections
- 0051 JML Hiring Pumpjack assembly0051 JML Hiring Pumpjack assembly
- 0049 Scotsburn Dental soft guitar0049 Scotsburn Dental soft guitar
- 0046 City of Estevan This is Estevan0046 City of Estevan This is Estevan
- 0043 ALX ten sizes0043 ALX ten sizes
- 0039 Summit ESP Saskatchewan lower third0039 Summit ESP Saskatchewan lower third
- 0041 DEEP Since 2018 now we are going to build0041 DEEP Since 2018 now we are going to build
- 0032 IWS Summer hiring rock trailer music
- 0022 Grimes winter hiring
- 0021 OSY Rentals S8 Promo
- 0018 IWS Hiring Royal Summer
- 0013 Panther Drilling PO ad 03 top drive rigs
- 0006 JK Junior
- 0004 Royal Helium PO Ad 02