CALGARY — Crescent Point Energy Corp. says it has signed an agreement with Paramount Resources Ltd. to acquire additional Kaybob Duvernay assets for $375 million.
The Calgary oil and gas company says those assets include 130 net drilling locations across almost 65,000 net acres of Crown land.
They produce more than 4,000 barrels of oil equivalent a day and include a gas plant, pipelines, water infrastructure and seismic data.
Crescent Point says they are located adjacent to one of its land bases and will generate high-return drilling inventory and development opportunities.
Crescent Point intends to fund the acquisition through existing credit facilities and says the deal is expected to close in January.
It simultaneously announced a 25 per cent increase to its quarterly base dividend, bringing the figure to 10 cents per share.
This report by The Canadian Press was first published Dec. 9, 2022.
Companies in this story: (TSX:CPG)
The Canadian Press
- 0041 DEEP Since 2018 now we are going to build0041 DEEP Since 2018 now we are going to build
- 0040 Southeast College safety tickets0040 Southeast College safety tickets
- 0036 Prairie Lithium - Chad Glemser 30 Sec
- 0033 Buffalo Potash Jared Small Footprint
- 0032 IWS Summer hiring rock trailer music
- 0029 Latus Viro updated Latus phone
- 0025 Kendalls
- 0026 Buffalo Potash Quinton Salt
- 0023 LC Trucking tractor picker hiring mix
- 0022 Grimes winter hiring
- 0021 OSY Rentals S8 Promo
- 0019 Jerry Mainil Ltd hiring dugout
- 0018 IWS Hiring Royal Summer
- 0014 Buffalo Potash What if PO
- 0013 Panther Drilling PO ad 03 top drive rigs
- 0006 JK Junior
- 0004 Royal Helium PO Ad 02