CALGARY — Crescent Point Energy Corp. is raising its quarterly dividend again.
The company says it will now make a base quarterly payment to shareholders of eight cents per share.
The new dividend will be paid on Oct. 3 to shareholders of record on Sept. 15.
In May, Crescent Point raised its quarterly dividend to 6.5 cents per share from 4.5 cents.
Crescent Point CEO Craig Bryksa says that through continued execution and capital discipline the company achieved its near-term net debt target ahead of its expected timeline allowing it to further increase its base dividend.
The company says that beginning in third quarter it will target the return of up to 50 per cent of its discretionary excess cash flow to shareholders.
This report by The Canadian Press was first published July 7, 2022.
Companies in this story: (TSX:CPG)
The Canadian Press
News from © The Canadian Press, 2022. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- 0045 WBPC 2023 Bright Colors P0045 WBPC 2023 Bright Colors P
- 0044 PTRC CCUS Aquistore0044 PTRC CCUS Aquistore
- 0043 ALX ten sizes0043 ALX ten sizes
- 0042 Sask Oilfield Services0042 Sask Oilfield Services
- 0039 Summit ESP Saskatchewan lower third0039 Summit ESP Saskatchewan lower third
- 0041 DEEP Since 2018 now we are going to build0041 DEEP Since 2018 now we are going to build
- 0040 Southeast College safety tickets0040 Southeast College safety tickets
- 0036 Prairie Lithium - Chad Glemser 30 Sec
- 0033 Buffalo Potash Jared Small Footprint
- 0032 IWS Summer hiring rock trailer music
- 0029 Latus Viro updated Latus phone
- 0025 Kendalls
- 0026 Buffalo Potash Quinton Salt
- 0023 LC Trucking tractor picker hiring mix
- 0022 Grimes winter hiring
- 0021 OSY Rentals S8 Promo
- 0019 Jerry Mainil Ltd hiring dugout
- 0018 IWS Hiring Royal Summer
- 0014 Buffalo Potash What if PO
- 0013 Panther Drilling PO ad 03 top drive rigs
- 0006 JK Junior
- 0004 Royal Helium PO Ad 02